The 2021 Master Plan Diary- Lucky Dip. Can't decide that colour Master Plan Diary you want - pick Lucky Dip and I will choose for you!
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
It starts on 12 October 2020 and goes until 2 January 2022. Starting before the Christmas holidays is a great way to help you get organised.
- Stylish design, bound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 14.5cm x 21 cm and 1.5cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most.
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning.
- Monthly View, Notepages, Rainfall Chart, Gift List, Important Information and Moon Cycle.
- Elastic Closure, Ribbon Marker, Perforated Removable Notebook, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for menu planning, birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia,New Zealand and the UK.
** A "hack" from our customers, if you don't like the Monthly View between the pages, simply use your Monthly Adhesive Tabs to stick the pages together.
The 2021 Master Plan Diaries come with FREE Monthly Adhesive Tabs
- Designed by us at Milestone Press in Melbourne for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.
Made in Europe.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The diary is great.... I have purchased this diary for many years now and would not even think of purchasing any others. My only disappointment was that the lucky dip promotion only showed grey and silver diarys, but I got sent a light blue one. Unfortunately the embossing and monthly dividers do not really go so well with the colour, as I had chosen based on the photo supplied. Bit disappointing as this is it for the year, however, its not exactly a third world problem and I can live with it.
I think this is the best planner available. This is my fifth one I have purchased. The only negatives I have is the rainfall tracker and the gift page. I would prefer a period tracker page, which could be detachable for the males so they could pull it out. My whole family see my diary so I cant write any gifts down. A page to track insurances would be advantageous as we all have so many nowadays!