The 2021 Master Plan Diary - Big Pineapple
Starting 31st December 2020.
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
It starts on 31 December and goes until 2 January 2022. Starting before the Christmas holidays is a great way to help you get organised.
- Stylish design, bound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 14.5cm x 21 cm and 1.5cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most.
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning.
- Monthly View, Notepages, Rainfall Chart, Gift List, Important Information and Moon Cycle.
- Elastic Closure, Ribbon Marker, Perforated Removable Notebook, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for menu planning, birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia,New Zealand and the UK.
** A "hack" from our customers, if you don't like the Monthly View between the pages, simply use your Monthly Adhesive Tabs to stick the pages together.
- Designed by us at Milestone Press in Melbourne for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.
- Made in Europe.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely LOVE my new master planner! The colour is even more beautiful in person! So bright and cheerful and eye catching. Everyone needs a little sunshine in their handbag, highly recommend