The 2021 Mini Master Plan Diary - Wasabi in Japan
Starting in 1 January 2021 - 2 January 2022.
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
- Stylish design, mini, flexibound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 10.5 x 14.5 cm and 1.7cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most. (Only 150gm in weight)
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning
- Monthly view, Rainfall Chart, Notepages and a Gift List page.
- Elastic Closure, ribbon marker, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand and UK Audiences
- Designed in Melbourne by us at Milestone Press for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.
- Made in Europe
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is so awesome. I am in my 3rd year now and won’t order anything else. Perfect for keeping all my important dates for all my family members. The mini is a perfect mini version of the larger master plan diary but fits into my handbag much easier. I can’t live without mine.
I have been using a masterplan diary for at least 5 years now-possibly more- time flys. I absolutely love the mini, this is my 2nd year in ordering. It fits in all my handbags, big and small, and it has a spot for everything my life needs. Note section, Xmas list section, School holidays....the list goes on- I can even list who my executor of my will is and where to find it!. In conjunction with my customised stamp (which I will be updating soon), my Silver embossed name on the front and my monthly tabs and ribbon place holder, I would be lost without it. Simply the best, although next year I will be returning to the version beginning in October and making sure I include a pen loop in my order, which I forgot this year and miss it. It really is the master of all diaries.