The 2021 Master Plan Diary- Beaujolais in France
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
It starts on 12 October 2020 and goes until 2 January 2022. Starting before the Christmas holidays is a great way to help you get organised.
- Stylish design, bound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 14.5cm x 21 cm and 1.5cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most.
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning.
- Monthly View, Notepages, Rainfall Chart, Gift List, Important Information and Moon Cycle.
- Elastic Closure, Ribbon Marker, Perforated Removable Notebook, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for menu planning, birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia,New Zealand and the UK.
** A "hack" from our customers, if you don't like the Monthly View between the pages, simply use your Monthly Adhesive Tabs to stick the pages together.
- Designed by us at Milestone Press in Melbourne for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.
Made in Europe.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these diaries and order one every year, super helpful to keep me and the family organised
Love this diary! Can plan for my whole family and see what we have on for a week at a time...
This will be my fifth year using the Master Plan diary and this one ticks all the boxes just as the previous years have. Love the colour this year too.
this is my 4th masterplan diary, I love them, it is awesome to organise 2 shift workers and 4 children, I know who is where and what is what..... This year I chose Beaujolais red because before I had kids my husband and I went to the Beaujolais region of France. I love it!!!