The 2021 Master Plan Diary - Blue Lagoon in Bora Bora
The busy parent’s secret to success Does this sound familiar? Soccer and Football practice, dance lesson, school excursion, groceries, P&C cake stall, playgroup, GP appointment. And that’s just Friday afternoon...
Let us help get your and your family organised. There is an art to juggling the family schedule, and it all comes down to having a Master Plan. This beautiful diary makes it easy to see everything at a glance, with a planner for mum (or dad or nanny) and up to five children.
This Family Organiser is stylish, bright, modern and is a week to a view. The layout is unique and vertical so you can arrange your day the way it suits you best.
It starts on 12 October 2020 and goes until 2 January 2022. Starting before the Christmas holidays is a great way to help you get organised.
- Stylish design, bound in a beautiful Italian fabric Handbag sized, ( 14.5cm x 21 cm and 1.5cm thick) so you’ll always have it when you need it most.
- Week to each page opening, for at a glance planning.
- Monthly View, Notepages, Rainfall Chart, Gift List, Important Information and Moon Cycle.
- Elastic Closure, Ribbon Marker, Perforated Removable Notebook, perforated corners help make this Master Plan Diary so very functional.
- Keep on top of it all with space for menu planning, birthdays, milestones and your never-ending to do list
- Includes school holidays and public holidays for Australia,New Zealand and the UK.
** A "hack" from our customers, if you don't like the Monthly View between the pages, simply use your Monthly Adhesive Tabs to stick the pages together.
- Designed by us at Milestone Press in Melbourne for the Australian, UK and New Zealand audiences.
Made in Europe.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
MORE SPACE NEEDED TO INCLUDE PEN/PENCIL WHEN CLOSING THE DIARY WITH ELASTIC STRIP AND MORE SPACE FOR NOTES PAGES
LOVE this diary, has everything in it I need, the paper is of such good quality it is lovely to write on. The colour is such a peaceful colour.
I first purchased a Master Plan diary for 2018. I loved it, but thought I would try something else for 2019 and 2020... Nothing ever came close. I like the layout, the space for each family member, the weekly page view, the month at a glance and all the other extra bits in there. I don't think I will ever use a different diary again!
Love this planner - this is my second, and its got everything you need to keep track of a family schedule. Just the right size. Love it.
I've been purchasing these diaries for 5 years. One year I decided not to and I had the whole year to regret it! Each year they seem to get better. I love to get the diary that starts in October. The tabs came with it this year as well which was so wonderful. You can get these monogrammed as well which I will next year. This year featured a small easter egg which I found while adding the tabs! The hardest part this year was picking the colour.
I have been buying these diaries for year (even before kids, great for uni students!) always so happy with them.